The use of the Simflofy platform requires specific software be installed on your system in order to run. Also, your system must have sufficient hardware to perform most efficiently. It must at the least meet the minimum hardware requirements listed below to conduct integrations.
Software Required Components
Simflofy runs on the Spring platform, which does not support tomcat versions beyond 9
- MongoDB 4.x (download)
Simflofy has not been fully tested on MongoDB 5.0.
- Linux or Windows (Java download)
- Simflofy only supports versions supported by Java 8+ and Java 11+ is recommended
Simflofy performance is based on a number of factors:
- Number of CPUs and speed
- Network bandwidth and latency
- RAM assigned to the operating system and Simflofy (tomcat) itself
- Hard drive disk speeds and latency
Simflofy uses a database for configuration, job state, and auditing data. Auditing data can also be configured to go to a log file.
Finally, Simflofy will be integrating 2 or more products. Performance will be determined by the above factors, but also by the performance of each system being integrated. Note: Simflofy is an I/O intensive application and therefore should be provisioned accordingly. Recommend SSD or NVMe based back end storage with enough capacity to index the entire contents of the source data.
Suggested Hardware Minimums
Sufficient hardware to run these browsers is expected for proper functionality.
- 4 Virtual CPUs
- 12gb of Memory
- 100GB of physical disk storage (log files, auditing logs, etc)
- Gigabit Ethernet
- 8 CPUs
- 32 GB of Memory
- Gigabit Ethernet or better
- The client uses a web browser to access Simflofy Admin. The following browsers are supported:
- Internet Explorer (or Edge) 8+
- Chrome (latest)
- Firefox (latest)
- Safari (latest)