The support site provides step-by-step instructions on how to use Simflofy. Within this site you will find step-by-step instructions on the creating jobs in Simflofy Admin and Using TSearch for Federated Search and Records Management.
Simflofy Jobs are used to both migrate your data from one source to another and allowing users to view all of their data from multiple sources in one location.
Integration Jobs are used to move your data from one location to another
Setting up your Repository as a Content Service will allow you to manage your data in TSearch
TSearch allows users to view their data across multiple sources in one easy to use platform.
In TSearch Federated Search allows users to filter their data and take actions on the files.
Special Configuration Tutorials
- Event Job Tutorial: This tutorial will walk you through setting up an event job that will process one or more documents.
- Setting Up Federation Search: This tutorial will walk you through the steps necessary to begin using Simflofy's Federation Search including creating connectors, indexing jobs and configuring your view.
- Mongo CSV Export: Using mongoexport, we can generate reports and export them to a csv file.
- Simflofy Mapping: Before you start, be sure you are familiar with creating jobs and discovery. Both are integral to mapping.
- Setting up MIP end to end
- Setting Up An MIP Incremental Scheduled Job Using Sharepoint to Alfresco With Differing Timezones: This tutorial will detail the steps taken to set up an incremental job that runs on a scheduler. This job's repository and output have differing timezones. In this example Sharepoint will be used as the repository and will be set to GMT 0:00. The output will be Alfresco, set up on a server running in EST. If using other connectors, skip the Setting Up Connectors section
- Testing Content Services With Postman: In order to test content services, we recommend using Postman.
- Updating Copyright: Info on updating Copyrights and how to find the "Fix Copyrights" button.
- LDAP Configuration: Simflofy supports authentication via a third party directory server. This page provides steps on setting up the LDAP authentication needed.
- White Label: White Labeling goes an extra step beyond Theming to give the administrator the ability to customize global colors and fonts and images for the entire application
Simflofy Admin Tutorials
- Simflofy Installation: This section will walk you through how to install Simflofy and the required components.
- Quick Start Guide: Once you have Simflofy installed, this quick start user guide will walk you through running a Simple Migration between two basic connectors.
- Simflofy Administration: This section will explain the layout of the Simflofy environment. It walks you through the different sections in the navigation and what each area is used for. The Admin tab provides the tools to administrate Simflofy and debug issues within jobs.
- Simflofy Connections: Connectors are the 1st step in the integration process. It is here that you establish the connection between your start and end repositories. In this section you will find instructions on setting up your connections
- Simflofy Discovery: In this section you will walk through all the ins and outs of our Discovery Product. How and when it should be used with focus on the focus on the Schema Discovery Instance set up.
- Simflofy Integration: Here you will find an overview of the Integration process within Simflofy which allows you to move your documents from one location to another.Once all the connections have been created, they can be used to create a job that connects a repository to an output for integration, indexing, or syncing. This section will walk you through all the steps needed to create jobs, add tasks and create mappings to move our data from one location to another.
- Mapping: View this mapping tutorial to learn the basics of mapping
- Jobs and Tasks: Once all the connections have been created, they can be used to create a job that connects a repository to an output for integration, indexing, or syncing.
- Simflofy Reports: There are various reporting structures available in Simflofy. The reports provide basic audit reports to track jobs, job results, and documents. This section will walk you through what those are and how they can be applied to your environment.
- Administration: As the name implies, the Admin tab provides the tools to administrate Simflofy and debug issues within Jobs.
- Simflofy Global Properties: Additional properties that can be configured in the Simflofy global properties file
- Mongo Clustering: Steps to configure Simflofy for a Mongodb cluster
- Clustering: Simflofy supports clustering to allow for redundancy and performance capabilities. Your Simflofy server can function as either a Job Runner, Event Processor or as a Configuration Server.
- Tomcat SSL: To install and configure SSL/TLS support on Tomcat, you need to follow these steps