Amazon Glacier is an online file storage web service that provides storage for data archiving and backup.
- Authentication Configuration
- Proxy Information
Authentication Configuration Fields
- Name: Unique name for this auth connector.
- Client ID: The Access Key to connect to the client. For more information about AWS Access Keys,please visit this link.
- Client Secret: The Secret key associated with the above Access Key.
- S3 Region: The AWS Region where your instance is located, It will be in the aws console. default is us-east-1
- Glacier End Point: Glacier end point where the vault exists. e.g. https://glacier.us-east-1.amazonaws.com
Authentication Proxy Fields
- Proxy User: The proxy user to use. (Optional)
- Proxy Password: The password for the proxy user. (leave blank if no proxy)
- Proxy Protocol: The HTTP(S) Protocol to use to connect to the proxy.
- Full Proxy Url: The Proxy Host (leave blank if no proxy).
- Proxy Port: The port to connect to on the proxy. (Optional)
- Proxy Domain: The Domain for the proxy.
- Proxy Workstation: The workstation to use.
There is no Discovery Instance available for Amazon Glacier.
Amazon Glacier Integration Connection Fields
- Description: Description for this connection
- Authentication Connection: Your Amazon Glacier Auth connector
If you are using Amazon Glacier as an Output Connection you will need to fill out the following fields when setting up the integration job.
Output Specifications Fields
- Output Folder Path - Path where archive zip file is created before sending to Glacier.
- Glacier End Point - Glacier end point where the vault exists. e.g. https://glacier.us-east-1.amazonaws.com
- Glacier Vault - Name of the vault to store archive files.
Content Service Connection
This section covers the Glacier specific configuration of the Content Service Connector. For a description of how to set up a content services connector generically see Content Service Connectors.
This section covers the Glacier specific configuration of the Content Service Connector.
- End Point: Glacier end point where the vault exists. e.g. https://glacier.us-east-1.amazonaws.com
- Vault Name: Name of the vault to store archive files.
- Create File - use vault name as the
folderIdis left blank, will use vault name in the configuration. Returns archive ID.
- Get File Content - use the archive ID as the
fileNameparameter can be used to name the downloaded archive.
Get File Content waits until the archive is available from Amazon. This could take up to many hours depending on the archive policy.
Need help integrating Amazon Glacier? We can help.