WebDAV (Web Distributed Authoring and Versioning) is an extension of the Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) that allows clients to perform remote Web content authoring operations. WebDAV is defined in RFC 4918 by a working group of the Internet Engineering Task Force.
The WebDav Authentication connector will be used to connect to your WebDav source repository so that you can integrate your files with other sources.
WebDav Authentication Fields
- Name: Unique Connection Name
- Username: Username to authenticate with
- Password: Password to authenticate with
- Server URL: The URL of your Webdav Server
Using Simflofy's WebDav authentication connection users can create integration jobs that will filter and move files from your WebDav source to another repository.
- Connection Name: This is a unique name given to the connector instance upon creation.
- Description: A description of the connector to help identify it better.
When using WebDAV as the output connection you will see an additional tab titled Output Specification when setting up your job. This will allow Simflofy to integrate your files from your WebDav source into other sources
- Output Folder Path: FolderID of where the documents will reside within your WebDAV server
Content Service Connection
Content Service Connections define connections to specific repositories. Actions in the Content Services API or the TSearch web application perform actions against specific repositories. More info
Basic Configuration Fields
- Root Path:
- Create File
- Create Folder
- Delete Folder
- Delete Object By Id
- Get File Content
- Get Object Id By Path
- Get Object Properties
- Get Types
- List Folder Items
- Update File