ServiceNow is a platform-as-a-service provider, providing technical management
support, such as IT service management, to the IT operations of large
corporations, including providing help desk functionality.
More info on ServiceNow
Simflofy is compatible with ServiceNow Kingston versions or later.
- Name: Name of your ServiceNow Authentication Connector
- Username: The user ID that will be used to access the ServiceNow instance.
- Password: The password for the corresponding user.
- ServiceNow Instance URL: The URL of your ServiceNow instance.
- ServiceNow Table: The name of the ServiceNow table that content will be processed from.
The ServiceNow Integration Connection turn records into Simflofy Repository Documents, or a subclass. This is Simflofy's representation of a record, its metadata, its versions, its binaries, and its permissions. This connector only support repository (read) mode
- Connection Name: This is a unique name given to the connector instance upon creation.
- Description: A description of the connector to help identify it better.
- Authentication Connection: Your ServiceNow Auth connection
ServiceNow Query Config
- ServiceNow Query Parameters:
By default, your job will use the start and end times (located under the Details tab) in your ServiceNow Query. If you would like to add additional query parameters, you may do so by entering them in the ServiceNow Query Parameters field. These parameters will be appended to the query that is being used to retrieve content from your ServiceNow instance. You can simply use the ServiceNow name-value pairs to further filter your result set.
Content Service Connection
This connector supports the following methods
Get File Content *Get Object Properties