A logical, intuitive UX. Informative dashboards. Powerful business process capabilities. Focus on outcomes as well as information management.objective.com
- Connection Name: Unique Name for the Auth Connection to identify it in the UI.
- Username: The username to authenticate with the repository if applicable.
- Password: The password to authenticate with the repository if applicable.
- Server URL: The URL to your Objective server
Discovery Instance Configuration Fields
- Name: Unique Name for the Discovery Connection to identify it in the UI.
- Authentication Connection: Your Objective Authentication Connection
- Ignore Types: Comma delimited list of types to ignore.
Also known as input an output connections. Their job is to query or crawl remote systems for files, folders, metadata, versions, and renditions. Click here for more information on setting up an integration connection.
- Connection Name:This is a unique name given to the connector instance upon creation.
- Description:A description of the connector to help identify it better
- Authentication Connection: Your Objective Auth Connection
- Output Specification
- Comma delimited list of folders to crawl:** For this field use FolderIds
- Output Folder Path: Folder IDto start output. Note that the path from the source will be duplicated in the output and subsequent folders will be created as needed.
- Include Un-Mapped Properties: Check to include all properties instead of just the mapped ones.
Content Service Connection
This connector supports the following methods
- Create Folder
- Get File Content
- Get Object Properties
- Delete Object By id
- List Folder items