This connector is currently in beta and will be available in the 3.1.1 release. It is currently available as part of the 3.1.1-SNAPSHOT, available for download on Simflofy Launch
Microsoft OneDrive is a file hosting service and synchronization service operated by Microsoft as part of its web version of Office.
Simflofy supports 3 types of OneDrive:
- Personal Drive
- Business Drive
- "SharePoint" Drive - (Document library within a SharePoint site)
- Standard Authentication Configuration
- oAuth Authentication Configuration
Use this authentication connector when accessing a "SharePoint" Drive. For more information see Microsoft Graph Authentication Connection.
The application will require the following permissions:
- Repository: Sites.Read.All
Use this authentication connector when accessing a Personal or Business Drive. The name of this connector is Microsoft Graph oAuth Connector
- Service URL: This should be set to : https://login.microsoftonline.com
- Scope: These are the permissions required to access OneDrive files. Multiple permissions are separated by a space. Default scope: user.read files.readwrite.all
- Tenant: The directory tenant the application plans to operate against, in GUID or domain-name format. Note: When accessing a personal drive replace the guid with the word "common".
- Client ID: The client id of the application.
- Client Secret: The client secret for the application.
Documents retrieved from OneDrive will have the same metadata as those read from SharePoint.
As of the 3.1.1 release, MSGraph connectors cannot rerun errored documents. We are aware of the issue, and it will be addressed in the next release.
The Microsoft Graph apis throttle connections that make what it considers excessive api calls. They have not shared these metrics, and they are determined dynamically based on previous usage and presumably account type. See this link for more details
Works with Business and SharePoint OneDrive. Personal drives not supported at this time.
Repository Configuration Fields
- Site Names: A list of sites to crawl. Only applicable if accessing a SharePoint Drive via a standard authenication connection
- Query: A query to run against each drive. For a Business drive, leave blank to retrieve all items in the drive. For a Personal drive you must enter at least one search term.
- Process Folders: Process folders as well as documents. Note: Empty folders will be processed.
- Get Versions: Retrieve document versions.
- Include Permissions: Include the folder/document permissions.
Content Services Connection
This section covers the OneDrive specific configuration of the Content Service Connector. For a description of how to set up a content services connector generically see Content Service Connectors.
The only configuration required for this connector is the OneDrive Authentication Connector.
Works with Personal, Business, and SharePoint OneDrive
- Create File
- Create Folder
- Check In - Does not work for personal drives.
- Check Out / Cancel Check Out - Does not work for personal drives.
- Delete Folder
- Delete Object By Id
- Get ACLs
- Set ACLs
- Delete ACLs
- Get Root Folder
- Get File Content
- Get Object Id By Path
- Get Object Properties
- List Versions
- List Folder Items
- Update File
- Update Properties