IBM Content Manager OnDemandWeb Enablement Kit allows users to access data that is stored in an IBM Content Manager OnDemand server with IBM Content Navigator or a user-written program.
- Server URL
- Server Port
- Application Name ( Optional)
- DB2 Server
- DB2 Port
- DB2 Database
- DB2 User
- DB2 Password
There is no Discovery Instance available for this connector.
- Connection Name
- Connector Type
- Connector Class
This setup is for CMOD ODWek version 9.5 (64 bit). Other versions of ODWek can also be used with Simflofy but the supporting libraries in this setup are located in different places depending on the version of CMOD/ODWek you are using.
- In simflofy-admin/WEB-INF/classes create the following folder structure: com/ibm/edms/od
- Copy ArsSVTInterface.class from C:/Program Files/IBM/OnDemand/V9.5/www/servlets into the folder created in step 1
- Copy C:/Program Files/IBM/OnDemand/V9.5/www/servlets/ArsWWWServlet.jar to simflofy-admin/WEB-INF/lib
- Copy C:/Program Files/IBM/OnDemand/V9.5/www/api/ODApi.jar to simflofy-admin/WEB-INF/lib
- Copy C:/Program Files/IBM/OnDemand/V9.5/www/ars3wapi64.dll into C:/Program Files/IBM/OnDemand/V9.5/bin
- Add the following directory to your Windows PATH C:/Program Files/IBM/OnDemand/V9.5/bin
- Restart/Start the Tomcat instance that Simflofy is installed on and setup is complete.
A Simflofy Job is the process of moving or syncing content (including versions, ACL's, metadata) from one CMS (content management system) to another. Click here for details on how to set up an integration job
Repository Configuration Fields
- Folder Search Criteria
- Document SQL Search
- Process Folders
Output Configuration Fields
- Output Folder Path
- Include Un-Mapped Properties
Content Service Connection
There is no Content Service Connection available for IBM Content Manager on Demand.
Interested in integrating with CMOD? We can help.