Infor is an enterprise software company that focuses on business applications for organizations delivered via cloud computing as a service.
Infor Authentication Connector Fields
- Name: Give your Infor connection a Unique name
- Username: The name of the user to authenticate with your Infor server
- Password: The password of the user authenticating with Nuxeo
- Web Service URL: The URL to you Infor server location
- Tenant Name: The container for accounting entities and locations
- Organization: Infor Organization name
- Organization Code: Infor Organization Code
Discovery Instance Configuration Fields
- Name: Unique name for your connector
- Authentication Connection: Select the auth connector for this discovery
- Ignore Types (comma delimited list): Chose document types to ignore when running discovery
Infor Integration Connection Fields
- Connection Name: This is a unique name given to the connector instance upon creation.
- Description: A description of the connector to help identify it better.
- Authentication Connection: Infor Authentication
- Infor Query: When using infor as a repository during an Integration job you can add a query to the Job to limit the files being integrated
Content Service Connection
Content Service Connection Fields
- Delete Object by ID
- Get Object Properties
- Get File Content
- Update Properties
Looking to move content into or out of Infor? See the possibilities.