Meridio is a worldwide provider of enterprise Document and Records Management (eDRM) software, built for Microsoft .NET platforms.
The Meridio Auth Connector is the only way to provide Meridio authentication parameters to your Meridio Repository and Discovery Connector.
- Name: This is a unique name given to the connector instance upon creation.
- Username: The username to authenticate with the repository.
- Password: The password to authenticate with the repository.
- WebService URL: URL of the Meridio DMWS service location. This will typically be http://(your.meridio.domain)/DMWS/MeridioDMWS.asmx
- Workstation Name: Workstation name to be used with webservice calls
Discovery Instance Configuration Fields
- Name: Unique name for your connector
- Authentication Connection: Select the auth connector for this discovery
- Ignore Types (comma delimited list): Chose document types to ignore when running discovery
Integration Connection Fields
- Connection Name: This is a unique name given to the connector instance upon creation.
- Description: A description of the connector to help identify it better.
Repository Configuration Fields
- File Path: The folder where the files will are stored
- Party ID
Content Service Connection
Content Service Connection is not available for Meridio