OpenText Content Server is the core content repository and foundational document
management technology for the OpenText Enterprise Content Suite, giving control
over documents and business content across the enterprise by securing and
storing it throughout its lifecycle.
More info on OpenText
- Name: The name of your CMIS authentication connector
- Username: Username to authenticate with.
- Password: Password to authenticate with.
- Server URL: URL of the OpenText service location
Discovery Instance Configuration
- Name: Unique Name for the Discovery Connection to identify it in the UI.
- Authentication Connection: No auth connection needed for OTCS
- Username: The username to authenticate with the OTCS repository.
- Password: The password to authenticate with the OTCS repository.
- Collection: Each discovery connection version will have its own MongoDB collection to store its report, this field will show you the name of that collection.
- Ignore Types: Comma delimited list of types to ignore. Note that you can have regex as well. So to ignore all types with "workflow" in the name, you would enter(.)workflow(.) into the ignore types textbox.
- Collection URL: The ful lURL leading to your OTCS endpoint
Integration Connection Fields
- Connection Name: This is a unique name given to the connector instance upon creation.
- Description: A description of the connector to help identify it better.
- Authentication Connection: Your OpenText auth connection
- Output Folder Path: The path of the output root folder
- File Path: The path of the root repository folder
Content Service Connection
Content Service Connection is not available for OTCS