Apache Kafka is an open-source stream-processing software platform developed
by the Apache Software Foundation, written in Scala and Java. The project aims
to provide a unified, high-throughput, low-latency platform for handling real-
time data feeds.
More info on Apache Kafka
The Apache Kafka Authentication Connector allows you to read from an Apache Kafka Topic as a consumer or post to a topic as a producer. Click here for more information on setting up authentication connections.
Apache Kafka Authentication Connection Fields
- Name: Unique name for the connection
- Bootstrap Servers: Comma Delimited list of servers (in host:port format) to consume from/publish to. Required.
- Topic Name: Topic name to publish to or read from. Required
- SASL Protocol: The security.protocol config option to set. Will not do anything if SASL Mechanism and SASL JAAS Config Fields are empty. Optional.
- SASL Mechanism: The sasl.mechanism config option to set. Will not do anything if Security Protocol and SASL JAAS Config Fields are empty. Optional.
- SASL JAAS Config: The sasl.jaas.config config option to set. Will not do anything if Security Protocol and SASL Mechanism Fields are empty. Optional.
There is no Discovery Schema available for Apache Kafka
Most Integration Connections can act in both repository (read) and output (write) modes. If it can't, it will not appear as an option when creating or editing a job. Click here for more information on setting up an integration connection.
Integration Connection Fields
- Connection Name
- Connector Type
- Connector Class
- Authentication Connection (Required)
- Secondary Auth Connection
A Simflofy Job is the process of moving or syncing content(including versions, ACL's, metadata) from one CMS (content management system) to another. Click here for details on how to set up an integration job using Apache Kafka.
Repository Configuration: No additional job configurations needed to set up Kafka as a repository source
Output Configuration: No additional job configurations needed to set up Kafka as an output source
Content Service Connection
There is no content Service Connection available for Apache Kafka.
Need help integrating Kafka? Learn more here.