Oracle WCC is a platform that supports digital content management and search across multiple integrated platforms including Microsoft Office and Windows Explorer.
The authenticating user will need at least read access to migrate content.
- Username: The username of the Oracle WCC user you will be authenticating with
- Password: The password of the Oracle WCC user you will be authenticating with
- CGI URL Path: The URL to your CGI endpoint for your Oracle WCC server. Here is Oracle’s documentation on obtaining the CGI path.
This connector currently only operates in repository (read) mode
- Connection Name: This is a unique name given to the connector instance upon creation.
- Description: A description of the connector to help identify it better
- Authentication Connection: Your Objective Auth Connection
- Oracle WCC Search Query: The search query to run on WCC and return documents with. This is formatted in the Universal Query syntax. No need to add modified dates as it is applied by the job automatically based on the set job start and end date times. Using the Query Builder Form in Oracle WCC is an easy way to construct these queries.
- Get Versions: When checked, additional versions of a document from Oracle WCC will be added to the repository document to be migrated. When unchecked, only the latest version of a document is migrated.